Fraud.net operates the first end-to-end fraud management and revenue enhancement ecosystem specifically built for digital enterprises and Fintech’s globally. Fraud.net helps organizations of all sizes harness AI-driven risk intelligence to detect fraud, streamline their customer onboarding and transaction monitoring workflows, and leverage real-time, actionable insights to make safer, smarter, and more profitable decisions.
Lucrodyne is a Fraud.Net authorized Partner for Fraud Detection and Fraud Protection service. We are recognized by Fraud.Net as an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Machine Learning Integration experience with cloud.
Fraud.Net Machine Learning Integrations we specialise in include:
• Real-time, Risk Assessment of Applications to Verify Legitimate Customers
• Continuous Real-time Fraud and AML Transaction Monitoring
• Account Takeovers Protection for Logins
• Comprehensive Risk Analysis Across the Entire Lifecycle of Accounts
• Real-Time Insights on your Traffic and Transactions
• Business-Email-Compromise (BEC) protection
Altus Group wanted to move their public facing analytics platforms from Colocation facilities to the AWS Cloud in several phases without impacting business operations, fully automate critical development processes relating to Java-based API and integrate a new SaaS application with Big Data Analytics running in an AWS Cloud. Read Case Study