2020 Cybersecurity Predictions: It looks bad but there is hope.
2019 Was a tough year as many companies of all sizes have experienced hacks and data breaches.
2020 looks promising as companies are starting to pay closer attention to their Cybersecurity and cracking down on their data vulnerabilities.
The esteemed journalist and former editor of IT World Canada, Howard Solomon, has made a great summary of the worst data breaches for 2019 and he has put it together with a list of Cybersecurity Predictions for 2020 by some of Canada Top Cybersecurity Vendors, including Deloitte Cyber Risk Services.
You can read his full article here: https://www.itworldcanada.com/article/year-in-review-cyber-incidents-in-2019-predictions-for-2020/425396
Here is a quick recap of the Cybersecurity Predictions for 2020
- Machine-learning/artificial intelligence/automation will take a much greater part in Cybersecurity then ever before
- Companies will start realizing that bad actors/threats existing within their private networks
- More IT resources will be dedicated to securing the cloud
- More companies will adopt access controls with Multi-Factor Authentication and biometrics using mobile devices
- Cloud misconfigurations will continue to be a leading cause of data leakage
Follow us for the latest cloud news and job opportunities