In order to produce high quality business applications you need to start with an excellent design and use this to guide your development and testing processes. Business partners now demand highly available and responsive systems so this has to be supported by more sophisticated design and development.
Some of the following aspects should be considered:
- Software Application Development in the Cloud (Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, Google Cloud)
- Application Design Artefacts (Zachman, TOGAF, Design Patterns, Programming Standards)
- Leading-Edge Test Driven Development (Node.js, Angular.js, JQuery, Public API)
- Multiple platforms (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Prototyping and Poof-Of-Concept
About the Author: Steven Reece, PhD is a Cloud Technical Architect at Lucrodyne and has over 20 years experience in Small and Medium Enterprises in Canada, US and the UK.
What I do
I help Small and Medium Business Owners, IT Executives and Staff leverage Cloud Services to improve ROI, reduce costs and enhance Sales and Service experience.
How I do it
Customization and Integration of Cloud Applications
Migration of On-premise Applications to Cloud
On-going management of Client Cloud Services
Contact me at:
Tel: 1-905-882-0701 x 221
Interested in a Free Consultation?
Follow us for the latest cloud news and job opportunities