If Cloud is not living up to your expectations Lucrodyne can help maximise your ROI. Here are some of the ways we achieve this :
- Implement a Hybrid Cloud connection to provide more location and licensing options while data compliance decisions are still in flux and licensing may already be procured and expensed for existing on premise servers, it makes sense to hold off on total migration.
- Analyze options for combining Cloud services from multiple providers cloud providers often have different pricing models for equivalent services even offering free-tier services and developer credited resources.
- Help with getting the most from your Cloud provider SLA we can make sure all disaster situations are accounted for and the continuity of your business is not jeopardized.
- Configuration of Cloud service backups not only backing up instances and databases within the same Cloud provider but also considering the equivalent of traditional off-site backup such as Cloud-to-Cloud backup services.
- Detailed cost assessments (initial and ongoing) with your provider(s) – we help you with assessment before starting migration of services and before signing any binding agreements.
- Cloud Account security setup in order to contain costs it’s easy to run up a large bill with the Cloud because many instances and data services can be brought online in a matter of minutes. Unless your Cloud provider account is secured so that only key personnel have admin access, you will likely only know the impact at the end of the month!
Interested in a Free Consultation?
Follow us for the latest cloud news and job opportunities