Canada is Considered One of the Top Six Cyber Secure Countries in the World
Canada is considered one of the top six most cyber secure countries in the world, according to Comparitech’s 2020 cybersecurity rankings. The top six countries are Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, Germany, Japan, and Canada.
The cybersecurity rankings looked at 72 countries and looked at the following areas:
- Percentage of mobiles infected with malware
- Percentage of users attacked by financial malware
- Percentage of computers infected with malware
- Percentage of telnet attacks by originating country
- Percentage of attacks by crypto miners
- Most prepared for cyberattacks
- Most up-to-date legislation
Lucrodyne is Consulting Partners with AWS and Azure. We have the skills and expertise to manage, protect, and optimize your business in the Cloud. Please contact our certified specialists today to discuss your cloud journey.
Read this article to learn more about how Canada is ranked as one of the top six most cyber secure countries in the world.
Follow us for the latest cloud news and job opportunities