We may also use information about you for all or any of the following purposes:
- To update our internal records.
- Periodically we may send promotional emails about products, new offers, newsletters where you have specifically consented to receiving them from Lucrodyne.
- We may use the information to customize the website for your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Lucrodyne website.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- If any information we hold is incorrect or incomplete in your opinion please write or email at [email protected] and we will correct any errors/update any missing information.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the company address listed below under “Company Information”.